What we do
The Chair activities focus on:
- Research and Development (R&D), carried out in the framework of several national and international projects.
- Education and training, aimed at promoting of knowledge, capacity building and dissemination by means of a new master's degree, as well as several conferences, workshops and lectures (see the Events section).
- Contribution to risk reduction policies in the context of the ISDR-ICL Sendai Partnership 2015-2025.
- Cooperation with UNESCO chairs and networks.
- Protection of Cultural Heritage threatened by geo-hydrological hazard through several national and international missions, in collaboration with UNESCO and official partners.
- Networking and International exchanges through the involvement in several international consortiums on landslide risk reduction, the organization of the World Forum on Landslides and several bilateral agreements.
last update: 05-Apr-2018